We are relentless in our mission to provide you with the best possible service at all times. Our Customer Charter is our written commitment to you, clearly laying out the level of service you can expect from us as one of our valued customers.
- Our staff in all departments will ensure that you receive the highest level of courtesy at all times.
- Our staff in all departments will ensure that sufficient time is given to your queries.
- AAT maintain domains on behalf of its customers in accordance with Nominets' Term and Conditions, it is important that you familiarise yourself with the details prior to accepting AAT as the manager of your domains and prior to any scheduled renewals.
- We guarantee accurate and reliable billing.
Privacy and Security
- We will never sell your personal details to other companies.
- No credit/debit cards details are retained on our systems or our records.
- All your personal information is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We fully comply with the data protection act and your rights to see the information we hold about you.
- All complaints will get a formal response within 24 hours.
- All complaints will be fully documented and confirmed with you.
- A Director will see and respond to all complaints.